2015 Vietnam Open Tennis Trophy won by Saketh Myneni [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Saketh Myneni: Saketh Myneni was born on 19th October 1987. He is an Indian tennis player by profession. He has completed his graduation from the University of Alabama in 2010. He has skillfully won 9 ITF singles, 12 ITF doubles, 1 ATP Challenger singles and 3 ATP Challenger doubles titles.
- Currently, he is India’s No. 3 ranked singles player and also ranked 196th in the world.
- His best ATP singles ranking is 196 which he achieved on 18th May 2015.
About his achievements:
- He won Gold medal at Incheon Asian Games 2014 in Mixed doubles & where he partnered with Sania Mirza
- In Men’s doubles, He also won silver madal together with Sanam Singh.
About winning of Vietnam Open Tennis Trophy:
- Saketh Myneni has won the 2015 Vietnam Open trophy.
- He won by defeating Australia’s Jordan Thompson by 7 - 5, 6 - 3 score.
- It was first singles ATP Challenger title of the 2015 season won by Saketh.
- It was also overall his second singles title at the Competitor level.
- Published on: October 20, 2015