2016 Asia Kabaddi Championship Cup Has Been Won by Pakistan [ Current News (Concise) ]
The third edition of the Asian Kabaddi Championship 2016 (Circle Style) has been won by Pakistan by beating India at the finals held at Pakistan Ordinance Factory Sports Complex in Wah Cantonment, Pakistan with 50 - 31 points.
- With this Pakistan has won the Asian Kabaddi title second successive time as previously they had won it in 2012.
- The Pakistan Kabaddi Federation (PKF) in collaboration with POF Sports Control Board has organized the championship under the banner of the Asian Kabaddi Federation.
- This edition of championship has league format and seven teams including India, Iran, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Pakistan had participated.
- The Asia Circle Style Kabaddi Cup has been hosted by Pakistan for the second time previously it was held in 2012.
Pakistan Kabaddi Federation (PKF)
- The Pakistan Kabaddi Federation PKF is the national governing body to develop and promote the sport of Kabaddi in Pakistan.
- The federation was shaped in 1964 and it is located at Islamabad.
- The Pakistan national Kabaddi team is managed by federation.
- The federation is affiliated with:
- International Kabaddi Federation
- Asian Kabaddi Federation
- Pakistan Sports Board
- Pakistan Olympic Association
- Published/Last Modified on: May 9, 2016