2016 European Grand Prix of F1 Won by Nico Rosberg Wins [ Current News (Concise) ]
The 2016 European Grand Prix of Formula One has been won by the Nico Rosberg a German Mercedes driver, which was the eight race of the 2016 season of Formula One in which total 11 teams had participated.
- The race was organized on a street circuit in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- With this Rosberg has won overall ninetieth championship title of F1 in his career and the fifth win in the 2016 season.
- Previously in the 2016 season he had won Australian Grand Prix, Bahrain Grand Prix, Chinese Grand Prix and Russian Grand Prix.
Result of 2016 European Grand Prix
- First Position: Nico Rosberg (Germany) of Mercedes team.
- Second Position: Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari team.
- Third Position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India team.
- Fourth Position: Kimi Raikkonen (Finland) of Ferrari Team.
- Fifth Position: Lewis Hamilton (United Kingdom) of Mercedes Team.
- Top 3 teams are:
- Force India
About Nico Rosberg
- He was born on June 27, 1985.
- He races for the German flag in Formula One, and has also temporarily competed for Finland.
- He went on to become the first driver to win the GP2 title.
- Awards and achievements:
- Youngest driver to set the fastest lap i. e. 20 years,
- 258 days in 2006 Bahrain Grand Prix award
- Lorenzo Bandini Trophy in 2011
- 2014 FIA Pole Position Trophy
About European Grand Prix
- The European Grand Prix is a Formula One event.
- It was introduced during the mid-1980s and regularly organized from 1999 until 2012 at the Valencia Street Circuit in Valencia, Spain, hosting the race from 2008 until 2012.
- The race was stopped from the calendar in 2013.
- And in 2016, the race returned, being run on a street circuit in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Published on: June 20, 2016