2016 Indian Premier League Title Won by Sunrises Hyderabad [ Current News (Concise) ]
The ninth edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) has been won by Sunrises Hyderabad (SRH) for the first time at the finals at Chinnaswamy stadium in Bangalore (Karnataka), SRH beaten Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) by eight runs.
- SRH had had chosen to bat first after winning the toss in final summit and set the target of 209 runs for RCB.
- The RCB failed to reach the target score and lost finals for the 3rd time after they were beaten in finals of 2009 and 2011 editions.
- Sunrises Hyderabad (SRH) has scored 208 with loss of 7 wickets in 20.0 Overs (Summery):
- David Warner has scored 69 runs
- Yuvraj Singh scored 38 run
- Ben Cutting scored 39 * runs (notout)
- Sreenath Arvind got 2 wickets and gives 30 runs in 4 overs.
- Chris Jordan took 3 wickets and gives 45 runs in 4 overs.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) has scored 200 with loss of 7 wickets in 20.0 Overs (Summery):
- Chris Gayle scored 76 runs
- Virat Kohli scored 54 runs,
- Ben Cutting took 2 wickets and gives 35
- Ben Cutting (SRH) was declared as Man of the Match.
- Last year 2015 IPL has been won by the Mumbai Indian.
- Published/Last Modified on: May 31, 2016