2016 Kabaddi World Cup Will Be Hosted by Gujarat [ Current News (Concise) - Sports ]
Ahmedabad is going to host 2016 Kabaddi World Cup between October 7 and 22, 2016 as announced by the International Kabaddi Federation (IKF) and 12 Kabaddi teams across the world are participating in this world to represent all the five geographies of the Olympic Games and these 12 teams are:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- The 2016 Kabaddi World Cup will be official broadcasted by Star Sports and HotStar
- Kabaddi is a contact sport that had originated in ancient India.
- It is the national game of Bangladesh and it is recognized as hadudu.
- Kabaddi includes various forms of the game including International rules Kabaddi.
- Kabaddi is also a state game of Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Punjab and it recognized as a sadugudu in Tamil Nadu, chedugudu in Andhra Pradesh and hututu in Maharashtra.
- Kabaddi World Cup was founded in 2004 and second time it was played in 2007 since 2010 it played annually in Standard Style, many time India has brighter its name by winning the kabaddi world cup.
- Published/Last Modified on: August 24, 2016