2016 Monaco Grand Prix of F1 Won by Lewis Hamilton [ Current News (Concise) ]
2016 Monaco Grand Prix title of Formula One has been won by the Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton from Great Britain and with this Lewis Hamilton has won his first title of the season.
- It was the sixth round of the 2016 season and was held at the Circuit de Monaco.
Rankings after 2016 Monaco Grand Prix
- 1st position: Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes.
- 2nd position: Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) of Red Bull.
- 3rd position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India.
- 4th position: Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari.
- 5th position: Fernando Alonso (Spain) of McLaren-Honda.
- Top 5 Teams:
- Red Bull
- Force India
About Lewis Hamilton:
- Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton was born on 7th January 1985.
- He is a Formula One racing driver from England and racing for the Mercedes AMG Petronas team.
- He was Formula One World Champion in 2008, 2014 and 2015
- He has started his carear in racing at the age of 13 years as Young Driver Support Programme of McLaren and Mercedes-Benz.
- He started driving for McLaren in 2007 and made his Formula One debut after 12 years of his initial encounter with Dennis.
- He becomes youngest ever driver to secure a contract which later resulted in a Formula One drive.
About Monaco Grand Prix
- The Monaco Grand Prix is a Formula One motor race which is held every year on the Circuit de Monaco since 1929.
- It is one of the most important and prestigious automobile races in the world and, with the Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Le Mans, form the Triple Crown of Motorsport.
- It is held in streets of Monaco including elevation changes, tight corners and tunnel.
- Published/Last Modified on: June 2, 2016