2016 Scholastic Asian Book Award Won by Indian Author Aditi Krishnakumar [ Current News (Concise) - Awards ]
The prestigious 2016 Scholastic Asian Book Award has been won by the Indian author Aditi Krishnakumar her 32, 000-word manuscript titled Codex: The Lost Treasure Of The Indus. And now the manuscript will be published by Scholastic Asia.
- Aditi Krishnakumar is working with Agent Lila Raman presently to decode the mysterious script of the Indus Valley civilization.
- In 2012 her first book published titled as ‘A Whole Summer Long’ was also shortlisted for the Scholastic Asian Book Award 2014.
About Scholastic Asian Book Award (SABA):
- The SABA was founded in 1969.
- It is the joint initiative of the Scholastic Asia and National Book Development Council of Singapore (NBDCS).
- This award aims to encourage reading and literature and champions literary works of Asians.
- The award comprises cash prize of 10, 000 Singaporean dollars.
- Published/Last Modified on: May 30, 2016