3 Mous About Rs 21000 Crore Has Been Signed at Make in India Week [ Current News (Concise) ]
On the first day of the Make in India Week three Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) envisaging total investment of 21, 000 crore rupees were signed at Mumbai, Maharashtra in presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis. Signed MoUs are as follow:
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) has signed MoU with TwinStar Display Technologies subsidiary of Sterlite Group Company to set up an LCD manufacturing unit in technical collaboration with Autron of Taiwan.
- The project involves investment up to 20, 000 crore rupees.
- MIDC and Raymond Industry have signed MoU as part of ‘Farm to Fabric’ initiative.
- 1, 400 crore rupees will be intends to invest by Raymond for manufacturing of abric, linen yarn and garmenting in the state.
- Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages, Jain Irrigation Pvt Ltd, Department of Agriculture and Marketing of Maharashtra have signed MoU for develop a juice manufacturing facility in order to support farmers growing oranges in Vidarbha region of state.
- Published/Last Modified on: February 15, 2016