Aaron Phangiso South African Spinner Suspended by Icc for Illegal Bowling Action [ Current News (Concise) ]
Aaron Phangiso a South Africa left-arm spinner has been suspended by International Cricket Council (ICC) from bowling in Domestic cricket for suspect bowling action. ICC’s Panel of Human Movement Specialists has suspended him because they founded that his bowling deliveries beat the 15 degrees level of tolerance permitted under ICC regulations.
In February 2015 he was reported for suspect action and after that test is conducted by an ICC accredited laboratory at the University of Pretoria’s High-Performance Centre.
- He was born on 21st January 1984 in Garankuwa, Bophuthatswana.
- He is left arm Orthodox bowler and nationally player of Highveld Lions.
- He had stared hi career on 23rd December 2012 in Twenty20 Match.
- He has played 16 one-day internationals (ODIs) and 9 T20s for South Africa.
- Published on: March 3, 2016