Adani Enterprises Shares form a JV with Foxconn [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Adani Enterprises Shares: Adani Group is an Indian multinational company. It’s headquarter is in Ahmedabad of Gujarat, India. Its expanded businesses include resources, logistics, agri-business and energy sectors.
- Mundra being the country’s largest commercial port with its largest port developer and operators.
- Adani Enterprises Limited is the Top Company of the Adani group.
- Foxconn Technology Group is an exchanged name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Founder of Foxconn is Terry Gou, who is also chairman of this company.
- It is a Taiwanese multinational electronics contract manufacturing company.
- It’s headquarter is in Tucheng, New Taipei, Taiwan.
- It is the world’s largest electronics contractor manufacturer, and the third-largest information technology company by revenue.
About Joint Venture of Adani enterprise and Foxconn:
- Adani Enterprises shares jumped as much as 9.1 percent on assumption that the company will form a joint venture with Taiwan-based Foxconn for investment in India.
- Published on: August 5, 2015