Allan Donald resigned as South Africa Bowling Coach [ Current News (Concise) ]
Former South African cricketer ace Allan Donald resigned as the bowling coach of South Africa Cricket team. The resignation coincided with the end of his four year commitment. Anthony Donald was appointed to the position in 2011 as a member of the team’s chief coach Gary Kirsten’s support staff, but Krirten left his post in May 2013 and he continued to fulfill under the current coach Russell Domingo since August 2013.
- He retired from the first class cricket in 2004 and in his career as a right-arm fast bowler, took 330 wickets from 70 Tests at an average of 22.25 and 272 wickets from 164 ODIs.
- Full name is Allan Anthony Donald who was born on20 October in 1996 at Bloemfonte in South Africa .His nick name is white Lightning and he is remembered as a fearsome Fast bowler.
- According to the Anthony Donald’s autobiography, the red mark where the ball struck was clearly visible, which he duly circled and autographed.
- Allan Anthony Donald is also coach of royal Challengers Bangalore franchise in the India.
- Published on: April 16, 2015