Amul Become the Official Sponsor of Indian Contingent at Rio Olympics 2016 [ Current News (Concise) ]
India’s biggest food products marketing organization Amul has become the official sponsor of Indian contingent to the 2016 Rio Olympics. In this concern, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF), which sells its product under the brand Amul, has inked an agreement with Indian Olympic Association (IOA).
- Amul seeks to engage with youth and leverage the connection between the energy of milk and sports by sponsoring Indian contingent.
- In this concern, GCMMF will launch sequences of advertising campaigns for milk and many dairy products to support this association.
- Amul will use its famous tagline, Amul Doodh Pita hai India to liveliness the Indian contingent.
- It also has boarded upon an “Eat Milk with Every Meal” campaign to highlight the significance of milk and dairy products like cheese, yogurt, butter, ghee, paneer, etc.
- Previously, in the last edition of 2012 London Olympics games Amul also had sponsored the Indian contingent. 2016 Rio Olympics will play host to the biggest Indian contingent always in which more than 100 sports persons are taking part in various sporting events.
- Published on: July 4, 2016