Anand Krishnamurthy selected CEO and also MD of CSB bank [ Current News (Concise) ]
Mr. Anand Krishnamurthy appointed as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director at the Catholic Syrian Bank Limited in July 2015. He replaced Rakesh Bhatia who had resign due to personal reason. The board of directors of CSB chooses Mr. Anand as CEO and MD of CSB bank among the three named sent to RBI.
- Before he was worked as Head of Balance Sheet Management at HSBC Holdings plc.
- He also served as Co-Head of Global Markets Business for Middle East and North Africa of HSBC Holdings plc since July 2008.
- His authority was for the treasury, foreign exchange, derivatives, debt and equity capital markets, research, and leveraged and acquisition finance. He has been with HSBC since 1992.
About The Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB):
- The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited is a private sector bank.
- It’s headquarter is located at Thrissur district of Kerala, India. It is one of the oldest banks in India.
- It was started on 26 November 1920. It has 431 branches.
New Schemes of CSB:
- VIP car loans: Eligibility of having funded limits not less than Rs. 2.5 lakh, having team deposits of not less than Rs. 2.5 lakh with the bank for acquiring vehicles for personal use.
- Car loan: This scheme is f or acquiring Car, Van, Jeep etc. for personal use.
- Gold loan/ Kanakashree: There are different types of gold loan which are: Gold loan under agriculture, Kanakashree, Ezee gold cash, Gold power.
- Casy Mishra: This scheme is for For any legally permitted purpose
- Published/Last Modified on: July 29, 2015