Anand Kumar, Founder of Super 30, honoured in Canada [ Current News (Concise) ]
Anand Kumar is founder of Super 30 founder and mathematician. He was honoured by Legislature of British Columbia (Speaker Linda Reid) in Canada at Toronto University for his pioneering work in the field of education. Anand Kumar was invited by the British Columbia Government in recognition of his work through globally acclaimed Super 30 which was honoured for his rare achievements for the students from India’s underprivileged sections (IITs free of cost for the last 14 years).
- Anand Kumar is a native of Bihar who won the Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Shiksha Puraskar in 2010, the highest award given by the Government of Bihar.
- Kumar has been invited jointly by the Mathematical Association of America and the American Mathematical Society to present his papers for three times.
- During graduation, Kumar submitted papers on Number Theory, which were published in Mathematical Spectrum and The Mathematical Gazette. Gazette of the UK has published a number of papers of Anand Kumar.
- Anand Kumar established super30 in 2012 in Patna, Bihar. This coaching provides free residential mentoring to 30 selected students from underprivileged families to appear in the entrance exam of IIT-JEE.
- Super30 as an institution that has achieved international recognition for social awakening. In 2010, the Time Magazine selected Super30 in the list of the Best of Asia.
- Published/Last Modified on: June 1, 2015