Anirban Lahiri won Indian Open title of Golf [ Current News (Concise) ]
Indian Star golfer Anirban Lahiri hailing from Bangalore on 22 February 2015 won the Indian Open title at the Delhi Golf Club and he won over SSP Chowrasia on the first playoff hole.
- Chowrasia finished as runner-up for the fourth time in the tournament who bogeyed the 16th hole.
- Earlier on 8 February 2015 Indian Star golfer Anirban Lahiri had won Malaysian Open title.
- Lahiri had finished second in the previous season’s Order of Merit. David Lisky claimed the first position.
Asian Tour Order of Merit (Top-10):
- Anirban Lahiri (IND) $772,300.00
- Andrew Dodt (AUS) $354,330.00
- S.S.P. Chawrasia (IND) $229,639.55
- Scott Hend (AUS) $218,710.00
- Thongchai Jaidee (THA) $207,670.00
- Richard T. Lee (CAN) $184,233.33
- Paul Peeterson (USA) $134,400.00
- Marcus Fraser (AUS) $115,771.43
- Wade Ormbsy (AUS) $109,700.00
- Jason Knutzon (USA) $92,583.33
- Published on: February 25, 2015