Ashu Suyash appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of CRISIL [ Current News (Concise) ]
Recently, Ashu Suyash appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of CRISIL by the Board of Directors of the Company. Ashu Suyash will replace Roopa Kudva and will take charge from June 2015.
- Rupa Kudva had joined CRISIL in 1992 who appointed as MD and CEO of CRISIL from 2007 to September 2014.
- Ashu Suyash has rich experience of 26 years in the Indian financial services industry. She had also worked with the Citigroup.
- At present, Ashu is working as the CEO of L&T Investment Management Ltd.
- CRISIL is an Indian unit of Standard & Poor and stands for Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited (CRISIL).
- Published/Last Modified on: March 18, 2015