Asian 6-Red Snooker Title Won by Pankaj Advani [ Current News (Concise) ]
Pankaj Advani ace cueist of India has won the Asian 6-Red Snooker title held in Abu Dhabi and created history and became the first cueist in the world to hold both world and continental titles in 6-red snooker at the same time.
- Advani has beaten top seeded Keen Hoh Moh Malaysian cueist with 7 - 5 score.
About Pankaj Advani:
- Pankaj Arjan Advani was born on 24th July 1985 in Pune.
- He is a professional Indian English billiards player and former professional snooker player.
- He has achieved a hat-trick of hat-tricks in English billiards.
- He also hold the World, Asian, and Indian National Championship titles simultaneously, in three different years: 2005, 2008 and 2012
- Advani is 14-time World Billiards and Snooker Champion.
- He is single player in the world to win world titles in Billiards’s and Snooker’s all formats.
- Arjuna Award in 2004
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna in 2006
- Padma Shri in 2009
About Asian 6-Red Snooker Championship:
- The Six-red World Championship is a snooker tournament which is played with the six colour balls and six reds.
- In 2008 for the first time Six-red World Championship was played and the first title was won by Ricky Walden.
- Published/Last Modified on: May 25, 2016