At IIT-Delhi First India International Science Festival has begins [ Current News (Concise) ]
At the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) -Delhi campus the first ever India International Science Festival (IISF) has begun which has been organized by Union Ministry of Science. The IISF is expected as platform to explore biggest Technology and Industrial Expo for Over Country ever.
- About 4, 000 representatives from India and abroad are expected to take part in the festival.
Important things about IISF
- This will be five day festival (from 5th to 8th December)
- And it provide platform to express the achievements of Indian scientists and institutions.
- It will offer a single podium to discover traditions for translating academic research into industrial applications which will be beneficial for the common man.
- It also focuses on boost up culmination of scientific environment among youngsters and specifically for school children.
- The festival will also provide ways to interact with each other for sharing ideas and knowledge for all scientists.
- Union Ministry of Science and Technology has arranged a mass event on this festival occasion in which 2, 000 students will conduct an experiment at the same venue.
- Published on: December 4, 2015