Australian Tycoon Craig Wright Rights to Be Bitcoin Creator [ Current News (Concise) ]
Australian tycoon and computer scientist Craig Wright has publicly recognized himself as creator of virtual currency Bitcoin. He requested that he is the actual person behind the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin which was launched in 2009.
- The key for creation of the online cash system was Satoshi Nakamoto’s online cash system work in 2009 but he continued anonymous and his work has since stopped.
- Craig Wright exposed his individuality in order to stop the extent of misrepresentation about the virtual currency.
- He even continued his claim by signing digital messages using cryptographic keys used throughout the early days of Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin is virtual money that is unregulated by any central bank or government, but still works for pay for goods and services from retailers prepared to accept it.
- It can also be operated on an open market and exchange rate alters much like a stock market for example based on the demand.
- Bitcoin is spread peer-to-peer digital money that purposes without the inter-mediation of any central authority.
- Bitcoin is also known as a “cryptocurrency” from the time when it is dispersed and uses cryptography to avoid double-spending, a significant challenge inherent to digital currencies.
About Craig Wright:
- Craig Steven Wright was born in October 1970 at Brisbane, Australian.
- He is computer scientist and businessman.
- He finished 18 SANS Institute courses.
- He was the world’s first person to receive GIAC certification in Compliance and Audits, and also has served as SANS Institute Mentor.
- Wright also has written or co-written several books such as: . The IT Regulatory and Standards Compliance Handbook: How to Survive Information Systems Audit and Assessments
- Published/Last Modified on: May 4, 2016