Author Sunjeev Sahota qualified Man Booker Prize for Fiction of 2015 [ Current News (Concise) ]
Indian - origin author Sunjeev Sahota has been qualified for the prestigious Man Booker Prize for Fiction of 2015. About Sunjeev Sahota: Sunjeev Sahota was born on year 1981. He is a British novelist. He was encouraged to start writing his first book by the 7th July 2005 London bombings.
- His first novel ‘O urs are the Streets’ tells the story of British Pakistani who becomes a suicide bomber was published by Picador in January 2011 in Derby.
- In 2013 he was included in a ’ Granta list’ of 20 best young writers.
- His second novel, The Year of the Runaways which was about the experience of illegal immigrants in Britain was published in June 2015.
- Granta is a storybook magazine and publisher in the United Kingdom.
- Its mission is to belief in the power and resolves the story, both in literature and non - literature and the story’s highest ability to describe lighten and make real.
About Man Booker Prize for Fiction:
- The Man Booker Prize for Fiction earlier known as the Booker - McConnell Prize.
- It is a fictional prize given each year for the best unique novel written in the English language, and published in the UK.
- The winner of the Man Booker Prize is generally assured of international popularity and success.
- Published on: September 17, 2015