BRICS Policy Planning Discussion Concludes in Patna [ Current News (Concise) ]
The BRICS Strategy Planning Discussion was successfully concluded in Patna, Bihar. Delegates of BRICS countries. BRICS countries includes – Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa had attended the meeting.
- The two day (26 - 27 July 2016) dialogue provided a common platform to BRICS countries.
- For sharing of best practices in foreign strategy planning and calculation between the BRICS countries.
Highlights of discussion:
- BRICS forwarded the Strategy Planning talks initiated under the Chairmanship of Russia in 2015 in line.
- 2016 theme of “Building Responsive, Inclusive and Collective Solutions”.
- Discussions on exchanges on strategic valuations of international situation and regional situation of each country were held.
- The role of BRICS in international governance is ongoing cooperation at BRICS Forum and reflected on areas of convergence among BRICS.
- They also discussed to improve sharing of best practices in foreign strategy planning and valuation between the BRICS countries.
- Published on: July 27, 2016