BSNL and Microsoft Signed MoU for Enterprise Business [ Current News (Concise) ]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) a State-run telecom giant and Microsoft India has signed a strategic business Memorandum of Understanding for providing telecom and IT solutions for big businesses to fulfill the demand for IT and cloud services along with audio and video needs of enterprise customers of BSNL including government organization.
- In this regard BSNL Chairman and Managing Director Anupam Shrivastava and Microsoft India Chairman Bhaskar Pramanik has signed and exchanges the agreement.
- The MoU will help BSNL to provide end-to-end needs of enterprise customers in many allied services such as IT, cloud infrastructure, software as a service, audio-video solutions fields.
- BSNL comprise large share in landline network also in leased line connectivity to various enterprises.
- This juncture and actual relevant business agreements doesn’t involve any commercial or legal commitments on case to case basis.
- BSNL will complete this after following the necessary guidelines and taking step into multilateral or bilateral specific business agreements.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is one of the oldest Indian state-owned telecommunications company which was founded on 1st October 2000 with 93.29 million (June 2015).
- Its headquartered is located in New Delhi.
- Previously BSNL was merged on 15 September 2000 by overtaking business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO).
- BSNL is one of the largest fixed telephony and broadband services provider of India with more than 60% market share.
- It is the sixth largest mobile telephony provider in India.
- Published on: August 29, 2016