Bank of Baroda ties up with UAE Exchange for instant money transfer [ Current News (Concise) ]
Leading Indian public sector bank Bank of Baroda has partnered with UAE Exchange to offer Non-resident Indian (NRI) customers an instant cash transfer facility. According to the agreement, it was signed between both parties and it will facilitate customers can send money within minutes to their desired bank accounts in BoB in India.
- Bank of Baroda is also facility to support SMS alert, which will notify the moment the amount is credited in the bank account of desired customer.
- At present, Bank of Baroda (BoB) has a network of more than 5,000 branches across United States, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia.
- UAE Exchange is a global remittance and foreign exchange (FOREX) company. It serves over 7.9 million customers worldwide and currently has presence in 32 countries with over 750 branches across 32 countries.
- The founder of Bank of Baroda Bank of Baroda is Maratha Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III and it is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat, India.
- Its financial centres are located in cities like New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai.
- Published/Last Modified on: April 30, 2015