Biraja Prasad Indian Ambassador to Tajikistan is No More [ Current News (Concise) ]
Recently posted India’s Ambassador to Tajikistan Biraja Prasad has passed away due to a massive cardiac arrest. He was the youngest Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer among India’s Ambassador to any country appointed ever.
About Biraja Prasad:
- Biraja Prasad was 1998 batch IFS officer.
- From 2000 to 2002 he had held different diplomatic assignments such as third secretary and then second secretary (Political) in Embassy of India, Moscow (Russia).
- From 2004 to 2005 he was the undersecretary (Russia) in the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi.
- From 2005 to 2007 he was undersecretary (Europe West) in MEA where had handled work related to India’s bilateral relations with Russia, France, Germany and Spain.
- At Madrid, Spain he had also served as Deputy Chief of Mission in Embassy of India.
- Published/Last Modified on: February 15, 2016