C Vidyasagar Rao Has Taken Oath as Acting Governor of Tamil Nadu [ Current News (Concise) ]
Chennamaneni Vidyasagar Rao the Governor of Maharashtra had taken oath as the acting Governor of Tamil Nadu under the admonition of Chief Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul of the Madras High Court according to the provisions of Article 159 of Constitution at the Raj Bhavan, Chennai.
- Under the Article 153 of Constitution President Pranab Mukherjee had given additional charge to Chennamaneni Vidyasagar Rao of Tamil Nadu because of tenure of K. Rosaiah a former Governor of Tamil Nadu has ended on 31 August 2016.
About C Vidyasagar Rao
- Chennamaneni Vidyasagar Rao was born in 1942.
- He is current serving as Governor of Maharashtra from August 2014.
- He had completed, B.Sc. in Nanded of Maharashtra and law from Osmania University and after it he was appointed as Chairman of Janasangh, Karimnagar in 1972.
- Prior to this appointment, during 1999 to 2004 he has served as the Union Minister of State (MoS) for Home affairs and Commerce and Industry from in then AB Vajpayee-led BJP Government.
- He was also a member of 12th and 13th Lok Sabha and represented Bharatiya Janata Party from Karimnagar in Telangana.
About K. Rosaiah
- Konijeti Rosaiah is a most experienced political leader of India.
- Andhra Pradesh Indian politician and
- He has served as Governor of Tamil Nadu form September 2014 to August 2016. long with it he also have additional charge of Karnataka Governor due to retirement of H. R. Bhardwaj.
- He also has served as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh from 2009 to 2011 and MLC, MLA and MP from the Indian National Congress.
- He is one of the most recognized Finance minister in India.
- Published on: September 6, 2016