Chelsea wins Champions League and Dinamo Zagreb beat 10-man Arsenal [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Chelsea: Chelsea is a professional Football Club of Fulham, London. It is the highest level of English football founded in 1905. Chelsea’s first major success was in 1955 by winning in the league championship.
- It has been won 17 major trophies since 1997.
- Chelsea has won five league titles, seven FA Cups, five League Cups and four FA Community Shields.
- In continental competitions, it has won one UEFA Champions League, two UEFA Cup Winners’ Cups, one UEFA Europa League and one UEFA Super Cup.
About Dinamo Zagreb:
- Dinamo Zagreb is also known as Gradanski nogometni klub Dinamo and in short GNK Dinamo Zagreb.
- It is a Croatian football club based in Zagreb.
- They play their home matches at Stadion Maksimir.
- They are the most successful club in Croatian football.
- They had won 17 Prva HNL titles, 13 Croatian Football Cups and four Croatian Football Super Cups.
- Dinamo are currently leading Croatian league champions having won their tenth successive Prva HNL title in the 2014–15 seasons.
- Arsenal Football Club is based in Holloway, London founded in 1886.
- They have won 13 First Division and Premier League titles and a record 12 FA Cups.
- Arsenal became the first club from the south of England to join the Football League in 1893.
- They won five League Championships and two FA Cups in the 1930.
- In the 1990s and 2000s, Arsenal won a Cup Double, two further League and FA Cup Doubles,
- In 2003–04 seasons it won and became the first London club to reach the UEFA Champions League Final.
About winning of Chelsea:
- Chelsea wins Championship League by defeating M. Tel Aviv by 4 - 0 and Dinamo Zagreb wins by defeating Arsenal by 2 - 1.
- Published on: September 18, 2015