Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar of Haryana presented Budget 2015-16 [ Current News (Concise) ]
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar of Haryana presented its state Budget for the fiscal year 2015-16 and the state budget was presented in the state assembly by Finance Minister of Haryana Abhimanyu. Total amount of Haryana state budget is 68985.87 crore rupees that includes 52312.10 crore rupees of revenue expenditure and 16673.77 crore rupees of capital expenditure.
- Haryana state govt. announced to remove the VAT on bio-fertilisers as bio-feritilser and also reduced to 5 percent rate from 12.15 percent of VAT on LED lights, pipe fittings and pre-fabricated steel structures.
- Revenue Expenditure in 2015-16 was increased by 12.52 percent over the Revised Estimates for 2014-15.
- Capital Expenditure in 2015-16 was increased by 11.33 percent over the Revised Estimates 2014-15.
- Allocations for completion of Metro train link in Faridabad by April 2015 and Bahadurgarh link by April 2016 for the residents of NCR was made.
- Department wise allocations for financial year 2015-16. These are-
- Agriculture and allied sectors, including cooperation - 2636.65 crore rupees, Power (6546.91 crore rupees), Roads and transport (5541.14 crore rupees), Irrigation - 2351.74 crore rupees, Public health engineering - 2671.55 crore rupees, urban development - 3409.37 crore rupees and education, sports, art & culture (11907.09 crore rupees).
- Published/Last Modified on: March 20, 2015