Chief Minister Nitish Kumar of Bihar presented Budget 2015-16 [ Current News (Concise) ]
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar of Bihar presented the state budget for the financial year 2015-16 by prepared sate finance minister. The total amount of state budget is 120685.32 crore rupees that includes plan expenditure of 57437 crore rupees and non-plan expenditure of 63259 crore rupees.
- Total expenditure of Revenue and Capital expenditures percentage is 75.58 and 24.42 respectively.
- The percentage of Development expenditure is 68.28 and Non-Development expenditure in total expenditure is 31.72.
- In 2015-16, The State has Revenue Surplus of 11980.95 crore rupees which is 2.63% of GSDP (Gross State Domestic Product).
- In 2015-16, the Fiscal Deficit has been estimated at 13584.46 crore rupees which is 2.98% of GSDP (Gross State Domestic Product).
- The percentage of Non-Plan is 52.42 and Plan Expenditure in total expenditure is 47.58.
- Published/Last Modified on: March 20, 2015