Citizen portal launched by Odisha Government [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Citizen Portal: Citizen portal named www.citizenportal-op.gov. in launched by Odisha Government to provide facilities to the citizens with different services. Portal was launched in Bhubaneshwar by Naveen Patnaik who is Chief Minister.
Features of the portal:
This citizen portal will provide services like
- Character certificates
- Issuance of FIR copies
- Tenant’s verification
- Registration of missing permissions
- Employee’s verification
- Registration of lost property
It will also provide approval for
- Demonstrations and meetings
- Permission for allotment of occasions and presentations
- Permission for allotment of objections and strikes.
Citizens can also find the status of their objections registered by them on the portal.
Citizens can directly write their FIR complaints without going to any police station or higher police officers.
So, this will benefit the society but mainly those who are living in faraway areas from police stations.
- Published on: October 6, 2015