Coca Cola will Ready to Introduce Dairy Drinks Segment in India [ Current News (Concise) ]
Coca Cola a soft drink company has announced to introduce Dairy Drinks Segment in India and for that company has tied up with Reliance Retail. From the next month the products are available with brand name Vio.
- Under Vio Coca Cola will introduce two new flavors ‘Kesar Treat’ and ‘Almond Delight’ at Rs. 25 per 200 ml pack across the latter’s 500 outlets in the country.
- And the company has tied up with Schreiber Dynamix Dairies Pvt Ltd for manufacture the product.
- Coca cola is soft Drink brand which including Coca-Cola, Thums Up, Fanta, Limca, Sprite and Thums Up, and Maaza, among others
- With Maaza Milky Delight in the dairy segment Coca cola has tie up previously but due to the brand strongly associated with mango drinks so they has decided to discontinue it and launch the Vio brand.
- The overall dairy segment in India is largely disorderly but is projected to be 120 - 135 billion litres a year.
- The company has planted 54 units in India of which 24 are franchise plants, 25 are company-owned and 5 are co-packers.
- Published on: January 26, 2016