Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Minister Raosaheb Danve resigns [ Current News (Concise) ]
Union Minister Danve, who Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution resigned from the office in March 2015. Raosaheb Dadarao Danve was made Maharasthra BJP president on January 2015 which seat vacant by Devendra Fadnavis when he made a CM of Maharastra.
- But in March 2015, Mr. Danve resigned and his resignation submitted to the PM Modi.
- PM Modi accepted resigned by Danve and he forwarded to President Pranab Mukherjee.
- Mr. Danve was a Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) from Bhokardan Constituency and represented it twice.
- Mr. Danve is a 4-time member of Lok Sabha representing the Jalna constituency from the Marathwada region of Maharashtra and he started his political career from panchayat level and was actively associated with the cooperative movement of the state.
- Published/Last Modified on: March 11, 2015