David Taylor appointed as new CEO of Procter & Gamble (P&G) [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Procter and Gamble: Procter & Gamble also known as P&G . It is an American multinational consumer goods company. It’s headquarter is in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
- William Procter and James Gamble are founders of this company. So, it is known as P & G.
- It produces pet food, cleaning agents, and personal care products. Earlier the sale of Pringles to the Kellogg Company, its product line included foods and beverages.
- It’s most well-known brands are Gillette, Duracell, Ambi Pure, Olay, Ariel, Oral-B, Head & Shoulders, Tide, Pampers, Vicks, Whisper, Pantene and many more.
About David Taylor:
- David Taylor is an electrical engineer from Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
- He completed his education from Duke University of B.S.
- He joined P & G Company on 18th may, 1980 as production manager in Greenville, North Carolina.
- After that he had worked with P & G in many other posts at different places, since 2014.
- In 2015, he was appointed as Group President of Global Beauty, Grooming and health care.
- Procter & Gamble (P&G) has appointed David Taylor as the new CEO by replacing A G Lafley.
- A G Lafley the existing CEO will remain as the chairman of the company. He led P & G since year 2000.
- Published/Last Modified on: August 3, 2015