Deepak Iyer appointed as CEO and MD of Bharti AXA General Insurance [ Current News (Concise) ]
Deepak Iyer was selected for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) of Bharti AXA General Insurance company. Deepak Iyer succeeds the CEO and MD Milind Chalisgaonkar and he will join the board of company by end of June 2015.
- At present, Deepak Iyer is working as the MD-Indian subcontinent at Wrigley India, a subsidiary of the US-based Mars.
- Deepak Iyer has rich work experience of 22 years across various aspects of management, sales, P&L management, marketing, and research and development management across different countries.
- Earlier, Deepak Iyer worked with PepsiCo for 16 years handling multiple international assignments, and Director-Sales for Modern Trade/ Leisure/ Food service/Travel & Transport channels of the company.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and AXA, a world leader in financial protection with 74% stake from Bharti and 26% stake of the AXA Group.
- Published on: May 15, 2015