Delhi International Airport Limited bags Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2015 [ Current News (Concise) - Awards ]
Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) bags the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award for the year 2015. Golden Peacock presented by the UAE Minister for Culture, Youth and Development Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan at a ceremony to be held in Dubai on 20 April 2015.
- The award highlights the best in class quality process that we have been building up at DIAL over the years, which have brought significant results and many awards and accolades.
- DIAL is a joint venture consortium of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India, Fraport and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB).
- In 1991, The Golden Peacock National Awards were founded by the Institute of Directors, India. The award is regarded as a benchmark of corporate excellence.
- The National Quality Award Scheme (Golden Peacock) was instituted to encourage total quality improvements in both manufacturing and service organizations in India.
- Published on: April 8, 2015