E-commerce Myntra.com acquired startup mobile app development platform Native5 [ Current News (Concise) ]
Myntra.com is online fashion and lifestyle retailer. It acquired startup firm Native5 Software Solutions Pvt Ltd (Bengaluru-based Company) for the transformational change in the online shopping space. With this acquisition, founders of Native 5 will join Flipkart, parent company of Myntra. Native5 team will work on Myntra’s mobile only strategy and will help its mobile apps to grow.
- Native5 Software Solutions Pvt Ltd was founded in 2012 and this company founder was Kunal Abhishek, Shamik Dattaand, Barada Sahu and Manish Priyadarshi.
- Native5 has developed a cloud platform to create and distribute mobile apps across smart phones, tablets and desktops.
- Myntra had acquired San Francisco based technology solution startup Fitiquette in 2013. In the same year, it was also the part of Nasscom 10000 Startups.
- Native5 is Myntra’s second technology led acquisition and work towards creating innovative mobile experiences.
- Published on: May 14, 2015