E-office has been launched by Ministry of Women and Child Development [ Current News (Concise) ]
E-office has been introduced by Union Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD), it is an initiative which will help provide efficient services to the people by digitizing more than 12, 000 files. WCD Minister Maneka Sanjay Gandhi has officially launched this e-office in New Delhi on the lines with the spirit of Good Governance initiative of Union Government.
- The e-office project of the Ministry was initiated In July, 2015 and more than 12, 000 files of the Ministry have been digitized.
- This e-office includes many modules like Knowledge Management System, File Management System, Leave Management System and Tour Management System.
- From 1 January, 2016 Personnel Information Management System module of this e-office will start.
- Under the e-office platform all the attached offices of the ministry are also going to come.
- The mechanism of the WCD Ministry will be delivery affect the e-office will result in substantial decrease of processing time.
- In higher manpower efficiency it would also result in better accountability and transparency and will ultimately result.
- Published on: December 30, 2015