ESICS Pilot Project’S First Phase of Telemedicine Services Started [ Current News (Concise) ]
Telemedicine Services ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) Pilot Project’s first phase recently launched by the Union Minister of State (MoS) for Labour and Employment Bandaru Dattatreya recently to offer specialist medical services at a distance to assured workers in New Delhi.
- ESIC Model Hospital at Basaidarapur has been connected with three ESIS dispensaries at Katihar (Bihar), Unnao (Uttar Pradesh) and Rudarpur (Uttarakhand).
- At the first phase of ESIC pilot project lunched for telemedicine services at 11 ESI locations in coordination with C-DAC, Mohali.
- “Digital Inclusive and Smart Community (DISC)” is aegis of this project of Union Government.
- Under this project three specialized ESIC Hospitals will be linked with eight ESI Dispensaries at that location where there are no specialized healthcare services available.
- And in second and third phase of the project all other remaining two Hospitals and five Dispensaries will be connected and specialized health care services will be provided to them at doorsteps of insured workers.
- Published on: September 8, 2016