ESignDesk: Aadhar-Linked eSignature Facility Launched [ Current News (Concise) - Policies & Governance ]
Aadhar-linked eSignature facility launched by LegalDesk. It’s a Bengaluru based start-up for the online legal documentation business. Government focus on creating digital infrastructure and that will allow more firms to innovate and provide services to people.
- The users require to registered mobile number which are associated with the Aadhaar card.
- Service will be available through the website www.eSignDesk.com
- They will be offered free of charge to the first 1,000 users.
- Electronically signed documents it will be legally valid in the country.
- Aadhar-linked eSignature facility in startup is the online legal documentation business.
- Startup has launched for the electronic signing feature and taking digital signatures outside the area of only companies.
- eSign objective is to allowing all citizens with Aadhaar to remotely sign any document.
- It is for all Aadhaar holders, all Aadhaar holders can now sign documents remotely as a legal documentation.
- This start-up allows you to get legal work done online. In this facility in missing with the need for physical presence to sign.
- You will have smartphones with biometric systems in next few months.
- That will allow you to fast verifying your Aadhaar data.
- Other features are:
- Published/Last Modified on: August 5, 2016