Employability ratio of Andhra Pradesh is more than any other states [ Current News (Concise) ]
Hyderabad: According to India Skills Report – 2016 (ISR - 2016) Andhra Pradesh is ranked first with the large ratio of employment. The report is creatively made by… online talent calculation firm, Wheebox, in association with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Linkedin and, People Strong and Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In 22 - 25 age groups 65.2 % of people get employed with this Andhra Pradesh has achieve highest employability level, a huge rise up from 2015 report which was 31 %.
- With 85.53 % in Vishakhapatnam and 81.07 % in Andhra Pradesh had scored highest in employability index.
- The results are part of Wheebox Employability Skill Test (WEST) has measured around five lakh candidates of 29 states and 7 territories with 5000 educational campuses in the country on various employability factors like numerical and logical ability, communication skills, and domain knowledge, etc.
- Another best bit of Andhra Pradesh is gender - wise employability where female get lead by 70.26 % and male with 50.33 % employable force based on Wheebox study.
- Andhra Pradesh is leading in English language & computers skills but ranks near to the ground in numerical & logical reasoning aptitude in psychometric tests.
- The ratio of study has increase overall of 14.5 % in the employing point of view for 2016.
- According to analysis, the maximum employment activity has been attempts in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Haryana, respectively.
- Published on: November 27, 2015