First Commercial Court and Commercial Disputes Resolution Centre Inaugurated in Raipur in India [ Current News (Concise) ]
India’s first Commercial Court and Commercial Disputes Resolution Centre was inaugurated at Raipur, capital of Chhattisgarh. It was inaugurated by State Chief Minister Dr. Raman Singh with Supreme Court judge Madan B. Lokur.
- This Commercial Court complex has been dedicated to the people of Naya Raipur by the CM of States.
- Chhattisgarh High Court Chief Justice Deepak Gupta, Rajasthan High Court Chief Justice Naveen Sinha and State Industry Minister Amar Agrawal, State Law Minister Mahesh Gagda, Chief Secretary Vivek Dhand, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Aman Kumar Singh and Industry Secretary Subodh Kumar Singh were also present at the inaugural ceremony.
Given ultra- modern facility like:
- The first Commercial Court and Commercial Disputes Resolution Centre complex has ultra-modern facilities like:
- It will help in improving the judicial system and the investors and business world.
- It will also facilitate the investors in their commercial dealings.
- The court also consists of arbitration centre and a mediation centre.
- The nation’s first Commercial Court and Commercial Disputes’ Resolution Centre will also help the investors and business world.
- Published/Last Modified on: July 5, 2016