First Edition of IoT India Congress Hosted by Bengaluru [ Current News (Concise) ]
The first edition of the three-day event Internet of Things (IoT) India Congress, 2016 is inaugurated by Union Information Technology (IT) and Electronics Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad and JS Deepak, Secretary, Ministry of Telecommunications at Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- The main aim of this event is to link key stakeholders across the value chain and verticals to cooperate, ideate and share a common roadmap for IoT implementation.
- The event will link IoT practitioners (hardware-devices, portables, sensors, software, business) and IoT enablers (regulatory, training, investors in IoT, end users) for working jointly.
- It will also aim to provide an IoT platform for industry efficient and robust.
- So in this regard it has took step for executives from multinational companies and tech start-ups on one platform.
- Along with this “IoT Start-Up Awards 2016” and “IoT Thought Leadership Awards 2016” also will be hosted in this event.
What is Internet of Things (IoT)?
- IoT is unified computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, or people system with unique identifiers, basically it provide internetworking of physical devices, vehicles, buildings and other things such as embedded with electronics, software, sensors and network connectivity.
- The internetworking offers data transformation via network without involving human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
- IoT is also known as the infrastructure of the information society which enables objects to sensed and controlled remotely in existing network infrastructure.
- So that it offers direct integration of physical world into computer-based systems which improve accuracy, efficiency and economic benefits.
- Published/Last Modified on: September 9, 2016