First Joint Tactical Drill on Border Has Been Hold by India and China [ Current News (Concise) ]
For the first time joint tactical exercise named “Sino-India Cooperation 2016” has be held by border troops of India and China in Chushul-Moldo in Jammu and Kashmir. And for the Hand-in-Hand series of India-China Joint Exercises and the recently conducted joint exercise in Sikkim this exercise will be complement.
- The main aim behind the Sino-India Cooperation 2016 implementation is to focus on joint actions coordinated to challenge the aspects of humanitarian aid and disaster relief.
- The national disaster happening on the border areas and the consequent release mission coordination by joint teams of both countries are the base of it.
- Both countries has ensure greater interaction between troops stationed along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) to ensure peace and quietness along the border this implementation is part of it.
- And this interaction is considered as very positive step for enhancing confidence and building relations between the two armies between Indian and Chinese border troops.
- Published/Last Modified on: February 8, 2016