First Solar Power Operated Mini-Water Supply Plant of Maharashtra has get confirmation [ Current News (Concise) ]
The At Hingna village of Mouda Taluka in Nagpur district the first Solar Power operated Mini-Water Supply Plant of Maharashtra has got confirmation. And by the implementation of this plant villagers will get pure water supply at very low cost which can easily be accepted by the Gram Panchayat.
- Rite Water Solutions Privet Company will install these units at experimental basis under the supervision of the Zilla Parishad authorities.
- Every day this system is able to produce 10, 000 Purified water and it runs completely on solar power of 1800 Watt panels.
- It removing nitrate content in order to prevent the ill effects on the health of villagers and purifies the water.
Advantages of system:
- It can help in to a major challenge in most parts of the country due of excessive use of fertilizers in agriculture. By controlling the danger of nitrate in the ground water.
- It will also financially benefit for all villagers from hefty water supply bills.
- It also benefited for environment due to use of effective and environment-friendly cleaner technology that serves very need of people at grass root level.
- Published/Last Modified on: January 26, 2016