For 2016 International Yoga Day, Yog Geet Released by Union Ministry of AYUSH [ Current News (Concise) - Important Days ]
The Yog Geet (Yoga song) has been launched by the Union Ministry of AYUSH Ministry for celebrating the second International Yoga Day on 21 June 2016 and it was selected from the 1, 000 entries were received through a national-level competition which was structured by the AYUSH Ministry.
Facts about Yog Geet
- It is the three-minute-15-seconds song in Hindi short-listed which is based on the better lyrics.
- Dheeraj Saraswat has produce and written it.
- Sumanto Ray was the music director of the song.
- Gandhar T. D. Jadhav and Ms. Gatha Jadhav has given their voice to this song.
- The song also has backup vocals of Santosh Kshatriya and Sumanto Ray.
- As part of celebration of 2nd International Yoga Day the AYUSH Ministry had organized National level competition for selection of a Yog Geet.
- Ans around 1, 000 entries were received in this competition from this the Ministry had short-listed 19 songs based on criteria laid down by it for selection of song and considering the significance of the song on the recommendations of Committee constituted for the selection of the Yog geet.
- Then these short-listed songs were denoted to the Committee OF Yoga Experts constituted for the merriment of 2016 International Yoga Day below the chairmanship of Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Published on: June 20, 2016