Forbes Billionaires List 2016 Released and Bill Gates Again Kept World’s Richest Person Title [ Current News (Concise) ]
Bill Gates Microsoft Co-founder has remains the world’s richest person the title for the 17th time in the Forbes’ 30th annual ranking of the world’s billionaires list (2016 edition) with net worth of $75 billion. Founder of Clothing retail giant Zara Amancio Ortega (Italy) is at second position with net worth of $67 billion.
In the Forbes’ 30th annual ranking of the world’s billionaires list Total number of billionaires in the world: total 1, 810 billionaires are numbered including 190 women with their aggregate net worth of $6.48 trillion.
Billionaires country wise:
- US leads the list with 540 billionaires
- China at second position with 251
- Germany at third position with 120
- India at forth with 84
Top 5 billionaires:
- Bill Gates with $75 billion,
- Mr. Amancio Ortega with $67 billion,
- Mr. Warren Buffett with $60.8 billion,
- Mr. Carlos Slim Helu with $50 billion
- Jeff Bezos with $45.2 billion.
From Internet field:
- Jeff Bezos founder of Amazon. com at 5th position.
- Mark Zuckerberg founder of Facebook at 6th position,
- Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin ranked 12th and 13th respectively.
- 19 year old Norwegain Alexandra Andresen World’s youngest billionaire was ranked 1, 476th with fortune of $1.2 billion.
billionaires from India:
Chairman of Reliance Industries Mukesh Ambani is placed at 38th position with net fortune of $20.6 billion.
Dilip Shanghvi at 44th
Azim Premji at 55th
5 Indian women billionaires in the list:
- Savitri Jindal at 453rd rank
- Indu Jain at 549th
- Smita Crishna Godrej at 810th
- Leena Tiwari at 1067th
- Vinod Gupta at 1577th
About Forbes’s list of billionaires:
- The Forbes list of billionaires is an annual ranking of the world’s richest people.
- The American business magazine Forbes is accumulated and issues it annually.
- The list only represents single day evaluation of each person because of daily variations among exchange rates and stock valuations.
- Published on: March 4, 2016