Fortune released the list of 2015 roster of the World’s 50 Greatest Leaders [ Current News (Concise) ]
Fortune Magazine has released the list of 2015 roster of the World’s 50 Greatest Leaders and PM Modi of India at 5th rank and Nobel Prize winner Kailash Satyarthi at the 28th rank. Apple CEO Tim Cook was a first position of the list and European Central Bank President Mario Draghi at the second rank, followed by Chinese President Xi Jingping at third Rank, Pope Francis at fourth rank and General Motors CEO Mary Barra at ninth rank.
- Kailash Satyarthi who winner of Nobel Prize, Fortune magazine said that he has led the global fight against child labor for more than three decades and It also said no one has done as much to prevent child labour as he has.
- Indian-origin CEO of non-profit Last Mile Health Raj Panjabi on the 34th rank in the global list. Raj Panjabi belongs in Liberia city and he is working with Liberia’s government to launch a national community health worker programme.
- Indian PM Modi is making genuine progress in his efforts to make India more business-friendly and less regulated, addressing violence against women, improving sanitation and patching up relations with other Asian countries and the US.
- Fortune mentioned that Narendra Modi as Prime Minister of India has actually begun to deliver on his election promises.
- US President Barack Obama has not been named in the list for a second year in a row.
- Published on: March 30, 2015