French tennis legend Amelie Mauresmo inducted in International Tennis Hall of Fame [ Current News (Concise) ]
Legend France’s Amelie Mauresmo Tennis Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame. Here are some of the major and noteworthy Accomplishments of Amelie Mauresmo:
- Winner of two-time Grand Slam
- Winner of A ustralian Open (2006)
- Winner of Wimbledon (2006).
- Former world number one
- Spent a total of 39 weeks atop in the rankings in 2004 and 2006
- Won a Silver Medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Third French women tennis player to win a Grand Slam title in the Open Era
- She retired in 2009 and had a career of more than 15 years.
Along with Amelie Mauresmo, Australian 6 time Paralympic medalist David Hall was also an included into the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- Published on: July 24, 2015