George Clayton Johnson a Famous American Science-fiction writer has passes away [ Current News (Concise) ]
George Clayton Johnson a Famous American science-fiction writer has passed away in Los Angeles, US at the age of 86. For dystopian novel Logan’s Run, which adapted into a 1976 film starring Michael York and was nominated for two Oscars he become well known.
About George Clayton Johnson
- Johnson was born on July 10, 1929 in Cheyenne, United States.
- had worked as a telegraph operator and draftsman in the United States Army before he has become a writer.
- He had co-written Logan’s Run novel in 1967 and was adapted in film that was nominated for best cinematography and art direction Oscars.
- He had trapped the first Star Trek television episode that was broadcasted in 1966.
- His notable work includes Logan’s Run, Ocean’s 11, The Twilight Zone, Star Trek.
- He was also known for the twilight zone.
- He has won Lifetime Achievement awared in 1976 in Inkpot Award for his screenwriting.
- In 1982 he had awarded for all of US are dying with Best Works in Balrog Award.
- Published/Last Modified on: December 29, 2015