Gold medal at National Shooting Championship has been won by Apurvi Chandela [ Current News (Concise) ]
At the 59th National Shooting Championship organized in Delhi Apurvi Candelas from Rajasthan has won a Gold medal. By shooting 207.8 score in the finals she has earn the gold medal in 10-metre Air Rifle event in women’s category.
- Geetakshi Dixit from Rajasthan has secure second spot and Anjum Moudgil from Haryana has earned third spot.
Winners of other Categories
Men’s 50-metre Rifle 3 Positions event:
- Chain Singh from Indian Army has won the gold medal.
- Gagan Narang from Air India has won the Silver medal.
Junior men’s 25m sports pistol:
- Achal Pratap Singh Grewal has won Gold medal,
- Gurmeet Singh has won Silver medal,
- Aadeithya Johal has won Bronze medal.
Junior women’s 10m air rifle:
- Geetakshi Dixit has won Gold medal,
- Prachi Pramod Gadkari has won Silver medal,
- Nupur Hagawane Patil has won Bronze medal.
- Nupur Hagawane Patil has won Gold medal,
- Ayushi Podder has won Silver medal,
- Manini Kaushik has won Bronze medal.
About Apurvi Chandela
- Apurvi Singh Chandela was born on 4 January 1993 at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- She is an Indian shooter who competes in the 10 metre air rifle event.
- She won the gold medal in the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow with score of 206.7 points.
- She is also qualified for 2016 Summer Olympics.
- Published on: December 16, 2015