Google CFO Patrick Pichette announced his retirement [ Current News (Concise) ]
Eminent leader Patrick Pichette of Google’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO) decided his retirement from the office citing personal reasons but he was not yet finalized date. Pichette will stay at Google till the company finds a replacement.
- In August 2008, Pichette joined Google as CFO when Google was roiled by the economic downturn caused by the financial crisis.
- Earlier, during 2001 to 2008 he worked at McKinsey & Company and Bell Canada and he is also on the advisory board of Engineers without Borders (Canada).
- In 1987, Pichette holds a Bachelor degree in Business Administration from University du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM).
- Pichette did his Post-Graduation in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Pembroke College, Oxford.
- Published/Last Modified on: March 13, 2015